The most successful and busy Chiropractors on the planet all have one thing in common, and that’s doing Chiropractic Orientations. And for the longest time I struggled with doing Orientations myself. That is until I created a Vision in Chiropractic much bigger than myself. I know this may all sound cliche, but when it happens to you, you’ll understand what I’m talking about.
Regardless, I’ve been getting a lot of questions about my Orientations, what I talk about, what I do, and how I do them. So, here’s a video of a recent Chiropractic Orientation I did on a Saturday morning in my Rockwall Chiropractic office.
My Video Review
I video every single Orientation, talk, and workshop I do in my office. Like Pro Football players review hours of game footage, looking for the smallest way they can improve their game, I review every video of my Orientations and analyze how I can improve my game. So, here are my notes from this Orientation…
- Didn’t Address Universal & Innate Intelligence: I need to address all 3 types of Intelligence, especially Innate, to help peeps truly understand Chiropractic, Life, and Healing.
- I don’t think I should talk about NOT Expressing 100% Health: Although it’s true, the Orientation may not be the best place to talk about limitations.
- Need to mention Deficiency of Nerve supply a lot more through Essential #1: Talk about Deficient Nerve Flow and Deficient Motion.
- Use Jet Fuel when talking about Fuel for the Body: Jet Fuel sounds better, and more high performance than other types of fuel.
- Don’t use Orientation to go into Food Details: Make the Orientation predominately about Chiropractic, and simply mention Food in reference to Jet Fuel.
- Address the Savings & 401K’s when talking about Finances: People save and save to only fall ill, and many times die, before they have the opportunity to use their saved money.
- Talk About my Vision: Stay away from any negative about not everybody getting adjusted. Stay focused on the Vision, and share the Vision.
- Need to reference Subluxation a lot more: Subluxation is what makes me unique in the marketplace, and needs to be talked about a lot more, and in greater detail.
Ok, so there you have my notes from this Orientation video. What do you think of my Orientation and what notes would you add to make it Rock even more?
Get RockStar Updates
The easiest way to stay connected to the RockStar is through my RockStar Email Updates.